The OmegaFlex® team will help you understand the significant benefits of using TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® for your downstream gas installation designs when compared to rigid pipe materials like copper and steel, saving you time on the design and specification stages of a project.
don’t cut corners
TracPipe® is a BSI Kitemarked stainless steel semi-rigid gas piping system, manufactured in Oxfordshire since 2007.
TracPipeCC® is the original TracPipe® but it has a second polyethylene outer cover over the length of the product.
At the heart of TracPipe®'s design is its AutoFlare® fitting. Available in a variety of options including BSP taper threads and copper compression, AutoFlare® fittings link all the benefits of TracPipe® to other pipe fittings (e.g. malleable iron, steel, copper, etc) and do it with no specialist tools.
TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® are faster to install than rigid pipe materials meaning you can save timeon installation costs. The large range of AutoFlare® fittings integrate directly to rigid pipe materials making transition between products hassle free.
A unique customer experience, tailored to you
Customer service, technical expertise and product support is always available from our team of experts. As a UK based business, we are able to offer support via the customer service and technical helplines as well as with onsite visits. We also offer free of charge training to users and specifiers.
REQUEST FREE TRAINING
FREE ON-SITE VISITS
FREE ON-LINE GUIDES
Smart installers don’t cut corners …and they get the job done safer, easier and faster!
With safety our highest priority, we have worked hard to develop products that not only offer you superior gas piping, but also offers huge benefits, enabling you to work more efficiently, with unrivalled support and training.
We’ve got something new up our sleeve
Benefits of using TracPipeCC®
- TracPipeCC® negates the need to install a secondary containment sleeve through unventilated voids
- TracPipeCC® can be used on horizontal and importantly also on vertical runs as the ridges on the internal surface offer support to the internal pipe whilst also maintaining the channels for free movement of gas should there be an escape
- TracPipeCC® is suitable for use in fire protected areas such as protected shafts, escape corridors and lobbies when installed in continuous lengths (without joints)
- TracPipeCC® still bends by hand with no specialist tools or hot work required
- TracPipeCC® is still faster to install than rigid material such as copper and steel
- TracPipeCC® can be supported with standard clips/brackets as well as on cable trays or baskets
- TracPipeCC® can also be used in all of the usual applications for TracPipe® including for direct burial in the ground and screed
Get in touch with our team
+44 (0)1295 676 670