TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® are faster to install than rigid pipe materials meaning you can save time on installation costs. The large range of AutoFlare® fittings integrate directly to rigid pipe materials, making transition between products hassle free.
TracPipe® and TracPipeCC®
– Safer, Easier, Faster
With minimal joints you can save up to 75% of installation time on a typical installation with the TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® stainless steel semi-rigid piping systems.
The piping systems can be used on domestic, industrial and commercial applications
- New gas installations
- Replacement of existing gas installations
- Extension of existing gas installations
“TracPipe® has been installed in properties in the UK for over
and is widely available nationwide through your local merchants”
Bend it, bury it, pull it…
You wouldn’t get that with other pipe materials such as rigid copper and steel. But, with TracPipe® and TracPipeCC®, which is available in reels of up to 90m, you can bend it around those awkward corners, pull it easily through tight spaces, bury it underground or below floorboards, turn in around walls and route it through the most difficult of installations with ease – often in one continuous length with no joints.
No need for heat for soldering or welding joints or having to wait around after the installation. TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® are clean, easy to useand pliable and the only tools you’ll need is a standard wheeled pipe cutter, a utility knife and a couple of spanners.
Benefits to Installers of choosing TracPipe® and TracPipeCC®:
- For ease and speed of installation
- Can be used internally and externally
- Run long, continuous lengths direct from meter to appliance – No joints
- Comprehensive range of AutoFlare® fittings integrate directly to rigid pipe materials
- Durable and light weight
- Semi-rigid and flexible
- Bends and conforms by hand
- Cuts with a standard stainless steel tube cutter
- No threading or hot works needed
- TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® can be used for direct burial without the need for additional mechanical or corrosion protection
- TracPipeCC® can be used as a pipe in pipe system for unventilated voids (horizontal and vertical runs)
- In continuous lengths (no joints), TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® can be routed within fire protected areas as the products meet Fire Test A of BS EN 1775, Annex A.
- The outer covers of TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® achieve a EUROCLASS Reaction to Fire Rating of B-s1, d0.
TracPipe® has been used in over 100,000 locations across the UK
Get in touch with our team
+44 (0)1295 676 670